It's been a while since our last activity post but to kick things off in 2013, we've got a short quiz this month on Supernatural characters and their dialogue.
Below the cut are 25 lines of dialogue. To play, all you need to do is guess the name of the speaker and the episode in which it was said.
1. "You Winchester boys are famous. Not Lohan famous but, y'know."
2. "All business up front, party in the back."
3. "Don't step on that fish, Castiel. Big plans for that fish."
4. "Well, alpacas are the greenest animal."
5. "I have six wings and four faces, one of which is a lion."
6. "It's your professionalism that I respect."
7. "If you can't score at a reproductive rights function, then you simply cannot score.
8. "They ate my tailor!"
9. "Sam, take Dean for a walk."
10. "Do not use the words 'moist' or 'irregardless'."
11. "I came, I saw, I conquered. Oh and I met what's-his-name, something Michael Murray at a bar."
12. "I was a freak with a knife collection."
13. "Sweet Peter on a popsicle stick, I forgot the tooth."
14. "You trust shady van guy and not me?"
15. "You're brilliant, you know that? And a coward. You're a brilliant coward."
16. "I usually draw the line at necrophilia."
17. "Look at my junk."
18. "Put a leash on your brother, Sam, if you want to keep him."
19. "You and me? We were born to do this. It's in our blood."
20. "You know, when this is over, we should really have angry sex."
21. "I'm definitely a god. A cruel, cruel, capricious god."
22. "There's a demon in you and you're going to your safety school."
23. "C'mon, man, it's not rocket surgery."
24. "Oh, my. I'm shocked at this unforeseen turn of events."
25. "I used to skipper this meatboat for a while."
Comments are screened, and winners and answers will be revealed next month. Good luck! :)